• Start at the Corryong Visitor Information Centre and head north-east out of Corryong along the Murray Valley Highway (B400).
Follow for 6km and turn right at the T-intersection towards Khancoban.
• Continue over Towong Gap and cross the Murray River into NSW at Bringenbrong Bridge. Turn left at the next intersection into Tooma Road.
• Follow this road in its entirety (27km). At the Tintaldra Road T-intersection turn right to Tintaldra. Cross the Murray River at Tintaldra Bridge into Tintaldra township.
• With great care, cross the Murray River Road (C546) onto the Cudgewa-Tintaldra Road (C548) and continue to Cudgewa township.
• Stop at Cudgewa for a well-earned coffee and then ride on to the Murray Valley Highway where you turn left and ride back into Corryong.